- Search like a person with AI-powered language understanding that is natural
- Synthetic cleverness, individual duty: Our part in AI-powered language understanding that is natural
- Accountable AI: The importance of addressing bias in synthetic cleverness
- Democratizing AI: Bringing the power of artificial cleverness to all or any
- 4 misconceptions about AI text analytics, and just why you ought to be worked up about no rule
After hearing one way too many bad-date tales right right here at the office (note from the writer: mostly provided we turned to our software to solve the debate once and for all by myself. which apps that are dating the most effective, and that should be prevented?
To tackle issue, we utilized Luminoso Analytics to evaluate 107,379 reviews of 16 popular apps that are dating the past 3 years, which we pulled through the Apple App shop and Bing Play shop. Our Analytics computer software applied intelligence that is artificial normal language understanding to recognize the important thing principles being talked about into the reviews and also to quantify just exactly just how associated a specific concept is always to any offered application (that which we call “association scores”). We utilized those ratings to rank each software on a few various ideas, from attractiveness and love, to hookups and app functionality.
Our findings had been fascinating and only a little unforeseen.
First things first: Lust vs. love
Interested in one thing sweet and short on alleged “hookup apps” like Tinder or Grindr? You’re carrying it out incorrect.
Looking at more founded, pricier apps like eHarmony and Match to get love? Yeah, you’re carrying it out incorrect too.
Since it works out, exactly the same apps appear for both getting laid and finding love. Is it since the exact exact same app hosts individuals that are trying to find love and in addition those interested in one thing more casual?